Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Breadth Piece

So I finally started the breadth project that was due last month. I think it took me so long to come up with an idea was because I had no creative idea of what I wanted to do. I decided to do a transfer again---I was a little scared to try this again with how horribly it turned out for me last semester. It actually transferred and did not wipe off, which was a plus. The way it printed from the computer though left streaks which I am not a big fan of because I like things really clean and crisp, but with the assignment it actually works to my advantage because the streaks add to the theme of repetition. I still feel like it looks incomplete so I am open to any ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Welp, I THINK...you should reprint.. the crisp blacks and sharp edges really make that picture pop. The kid in it has a very creative face and it is going to realllllly help when its printed clearly and sharply black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this piece but I can't wait until I do! I love looking at everyone's artwork and I'm sure it's great, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Camron with what he said the other day about how the lines sort of make it look as if it was printed on cardboard. I think if you reprinted it you would be alot happier with it. I think you should reprint it no matter what because then you would be able to compare the two and choose the one you think is best overall.

    ReplyDelete

Followers